welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
I'm waiting for my boat to sail by,
to carry me towards the end of the ocean...
Looking for someone...
♥Yoh
Y I Z H E N
she is the one and only
Yizhen. Yizhen sometimes also goes by the name
Yoh.
Yizhen is 20 in the year 2010 but will be 21 at 0000 07092009. Yizhen is currently working part-time bartender (come look for me for a free drink?) but looking for a full-time job. Yizhen enjoys reading comics and watching anime.
3:41 PM
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Never intended to blog this post, after I seen someone's blog which I doubt that person will read mine. Because I think I'm used to not having people viewing my blog anyways. I don't mind other people misunderstand me, but not someone who is close to me and I can see everyday. Even if you are close to me and you still misunderstand me, then I think that you really don't know me at all. Yes, I agree the way one say a word is important but some times things are hard to control. Because you never understand what other people is really going through when you never ask them. Like wise for everyone else. I don't hope that everyone understands me, because not everyone will like to know me better. But for me, I consider myself to be easily contented person, but i guess most of the people will not believe, and so be it. Believe whatever that you think is right because I cannot change your thinking anyway. Spending my time trying to brainwash you is not going to work anyway, and I will end up wasting more time. I'm straight-forward in certain way, when I say no it means no, yes means yes, don't know really means don't know. Most of the time I try to give yes or no answer but when I give don't know means I am too occupied with something that I don't have time to think. Like wise for answers that I get from other people. If people don't give a definite answer I will try to squeeze out one after one or two tries if the person still don't give it then I will just walk away. Because I don't want to waste my time and effort too. Back to the thing, I hope that pleasant things will come from you time to time and not unpleasant ones. I don't really know what you have gone through since you never shared it. And I will not force you to say but if you were to, I don't mind listening. Like wise for me. Who doesn't wish that they could have their happiness soon and enjoy sweet days with their beloved everyday? I think everyone does, but we can only wait. We can only wait for the ONE that is meant for us. When they will come? We never knows. So after this I do not wish that you could understand me but I wish that you will be harsh to me, because you are not the only one that is fragile. Other people are too, or should I say everyone?
If you think that my post is referring to you, then you are wrong, because it is not meant for anyone. It is just some of my thoughts after reading through other peoples' blogs. Who is it? I don't know! << I hope you know what I mean by now.